Thursday, 8 March 2012

I'm baack!

Hey guys, sorry I took a bit longer than usual to update this. It's not that I've forgotten you (I love you all), it's just that to be honest I haven't really done much worth telling you about. The last few days have been an on and off slog of job applications, working my way down a massive list my dear cousin Preeya helped draw up for me. But don't worry, I do have some things to tell you that don't involve me hunched over my laptop typing away.
The other day I went to play tennis with my cousin Vikash... and I saw my first indoor public tennis court. Is it just me, or does that only happen in England? I quickly figured out that it made sense though - just a minute after going in it started pouring down. But it was good fun, whacking the ball in every direction and trying to understand what the other guys were saying through their echo-y, heavily accented voices.
Oh, and good news! I finally managed to find a decent deal for an electric guitar and amp, so that should be arriving sometime tomorrow (everywhere in Birmingham was a bit unreasonably priced, so I had to resort to York instead).
And speaking of tomorrow, I'm off to Leicester to visit some family friends! That should be great fun, I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend with them - including tagging along with them to Brighton on Saturday while one of them gets their dental shizz sorted out.
And now to end on a slightly controversial note - my hair. I got it chopped off. I'm sure this news will have some of you sighing with relief and others weeping onto each others shoulders, but don't worry - there's still a fair bit left, and although the days of the glorious curls are gone, they'll be back soon!
That's all for now, take care guys.

1 comment: