Sunday, 4 March 2012

Brum!

What can I say, London just wasn't ready for me. So today I took off and came to chill with my aunt and uncle and other cousin in Birmingham - and a huge thank-you to all of them for having me! I'll admit it wasn't exactly the most auspicious of arrivals, since today was the first day of the trip it actually rained. It wasn't bad at all though, especially since the weather forecast snow and the most we got was a light drizzle.
Enough about the weather! We got off to a very cool start since I went with my uncle to a big photography exhibition called Focus and spent a good few hours there. I never knew it was so complicated! There were experts in everything from lenses the size of small cauldrons to bags to carry equipment in. And here's me with my phone camera! But get this - I'm now officially a 'photographic assistant,' and I have a tag thingy to prove it.
Well I seem to have pretty well run out of things to say, so I'll close with an interesting thing I've found in England - every single jet leaves a trail of condensation. It's pretty strange really, since almost none do that in Aus... So if any of you guys live in countries where this happens, just say so in a comment below (click on the thing which says 'X comments' below to comment), and we'll try to get to the bottom of this deep metaphysical mystery. [Queue dramatic music].

No comments:

Post a Comment