Well I've arrived! Not gonna lie, there were a fair few dramas.. if you check out my dad's post below you'll find out all about the visa, but on top of that, at the airport there was a last minute scramble to shift stuff between bags and the ATM decided to eat my bank card, but thankfully it regurgitated it back up after chewing for a couple of minutes. Anyway, it's all good!
The flight itself was fine, and I made two new friends in the people sitting next to me on the plane, and get this, one of them even offered to hook me up with a job working in Johnson and Johnson. How good is that! And so today's lesson to all of you: talk to people sitting next to you on planes, it's probably better than watching boring movies anyway.
I'm having a great time so far, even the weather's amazing (by which I mean it's actually sunny). Other than that I won't bore you anymore for now. Watch this space, I'm sure there'll be plenty of shenanigans to tell you all about.
Peace!
Very nice Keku! Let's follow up on the J&J lead.
ReplyDelete